Bureau of Economic Development Update as of September 23, 2020
New Resources for Small Businesses
New Small Business Resources Available
Applications close October 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
New Mask Mandate for Restaurants and Bars. Updates August 26th.
“Mask up, server shows up; mask down no server around.”
Phase 3 Recovery, Industry Specific Guidelines and Toolkits
Here is the link to the IL DCEO page with industry specific guidelines and toolkits:
Here is the link to the all business toolkit including guides and graphics you can use in your workplace and on social media for your employees customers and clients:
Paycheck Protection Program
Additional Resources from the US Chamber of Commerce:
Please find below a list of all of our most recent guides to the aid and programs being made available to assist businesses during the ongoing pandemic, including our newest guide to the paid sick and FMLA programs.
- Guide for Independent Contractors and the Self Employed
- Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit