Small Business COVID 19 Information Page
Check back often for Updates
Click Here to go to our Email Newsletter archive
Cook County Commissioner Scott Britton has provided the following phone numbers and websites where you also might secure a vaccination appointment:
Suburban Cook County residents
- Cook County hotline: 833/308-1988 (M-Fri / 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- CVS: www.cvs.com/immunizations/
- Jewel-Osco: www.mhealthappointments.com/
- Mariano’s: www.marianos.com/i/
- Walgreens: www.walgreens.com/findcare/
- Walmart: www.walmart.com/cp/1228302
- Northshore: www.northshore.org/covid-19-
- Rush: www.rush.edu/patients-
visitors/covid-19-resources/ covid-19-vaccines/schedule- covid-19-vaccination
- Advocate: www.advocateaurorahealth.org/
- Northwestern: www.nm.org/conditions-and-
January 15th, 2021
- Tier 2 Resurgence Mitigation 1 Pager
- Tier 1 Resurgence Mitigation 1 Pager
- Sports Guidance
- IL Vaccine Administration Plan
Additionally, I want to highlight this IDPH web resource (https://www.dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics?regionID=1). IDPH provides daily updates on key regional metrics.
The State of Illinois issued an updated FAQ yesterday that elaborates on their Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigation protocols which take effect today.
Here is a link to the new FAQs.